Thursday, July 18, 2013

Who wants an XXX--cerpt?

After all of these pictures, I thought perhaps I could share an excerpt with you. Something very steamy, something to, perhaps, set the heart to racing? Get that pulsing in the lower parts of you that give pleasure?
Well then, here you go. An excerpt from His Man Friday -- and I'll toss in today's nude to go with it.




  I threw off my clothes, leaving them in a pile by the bed, and made my way to the shower, one of those surround things that had water jets pouring from each wall as well as overhead. I had the warm water pouring over me as I wrapped my hand around my stiff cock and pictured Deirdre sitting on my face, those tits laying on my belly while she sucked me off. Damn, was this what he meant by ‘new adventures?’ What the fuck, I was really going to enjoy this job. Next time, I was going to have one of the ladies that worked here. Maybe I could get up the courage to ask him about it. I ended up not having to worry about it. Elyssa, one of the maids, must have seen me run because she was a minute or two behind me as I was taking care of myself in the shower.
  Elyssa was a tall, comely woman, full breasts and wide hips, with long black hair that she kept pulled up into a chignon bun on the back of her head. She looked like one of those Egyptian statues of Nefertiti with her cocoa brown skin and black eyes, her full lips that looked bee stung. Not an ounce of her was fat, just well-toned and curvy. I saw her through the glass of the shower doors and watched her while she gave me a great striptease and took off her clothes.
  She was standing behind me before I knew what was what. She pressed up against my back, rubbing her hips against my ass and those great tits against my back. With the jets raining down, she got on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. God, her mouth was so warm and tight around my manhood and I had to brace myself against the shower wall to keep from toppling both of us. I took it as long as I could – I was ready to fire before she came in there with me – until I could take no more. I pulled her up off her knees and turned her around.
  I was so hard that my balls were practically blue and I plunged into her tight pussy right up to my hips. She pressed her hands against the glass door, her hips pushed out to me. I grabbed her breasts in my hands and started pumping into that tight snatch. I was hard from the scene downstairs and my hips bounced off her ass, my balls making those slapping noises as they flipped against her pussy.
  She was panting as the water splashed over us, her cheek squeaking against the glass in time to my hips meeting hers. She said nothing, only moaned in ecstasy as I gave it to her. I reached down with one hand to play with her clit and she gasped in pleasure. I made her come first, made her squidge all over herself before I creamed inside of her. We stood, quiet and satisfied, as the water poured over us. 


His Man Friday by Siobhan MacKenzie is available through Amazon's Kindle Bookstore for $.99, and comes with two chapter excerpts from Siobhan's next releases.

David Johnson gets the job of a lifetime when billionaire mogul J. R. Rickman ("Call me Rick") hires him on as his Personal Assistant. In all of the qualifications for the job, Rick prizes one above the rest -- that David be an adventurous man. Rick promises him amazing sites and new experiences. David finds out those adventures don't just come in the boardroom either. David decides that being His Man Friday is a pretty exciting job after all.

His Man Friday is a piece of short fiction of approximately 11,500 words.




 With Love,
Siobhan

No comments:

Post a Comment