Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Productive Saturday

Working today while my beautiful lad is off with his brother, playing golf. It's too hot for me to do anything more than come up with plots and stories. But he loves his kilt and that's how he golfs -- letting the boys hang free in the breezes. I must admit, he makes me go all squidgy inside when he wears it. And there's always the chance that one of those breezes might give a sneak peak of the package -- he's a Scot, after all. They wear only what the Gods gave them under, you know. That much is so true.

In the meantime, I'm finishing up Her Scottish Exile and I have the basic plot of His Man Saturday working in my head. I'll have another glass of iced tea, an orange Popsicle, and off I go into my romantic world.

How shall I inspire you today? Maybe with this beautiful lad. And if you look very closely....


The model's name is Dominic Vanier and he truly is beautiful. Don't you think? Perhaps an ice cube in the right places might cool me down a bit. 


With love,
Siobhan

His Man Friday by Siobhan MacKenzie is available through Amazon's Kindle Bookstore for $.99, and comes with two chapter excerpts from Siobhan's next releases.






No comments:

Post a Comment