Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The nether regions are all a-twitter!

His Man Friday is up and ready to purchase. I'm so excited to hear what you think about it. I know how much I loved writing it. And I've even added two chapter excerpts from the up coming books. $.99 gets you a little taste of what it's like to be in my head. Interested? I hope you are.

To celebrate, I think I need to share something a bit dashing and daring. And I found one that I could imagine is the perfect image of  J. R. (Just call me Rick) Rickman. Although Rick's hair is a bit longer, the body and that face just make me wet and wild.


But oh yes, that's exactly the sort of bravery that my darling Rick would show. He's certainly not shy about his body. Why don't you read the short and tell me what you think. Hmm?


With love,
Siobhan



No comments:

Post a Comment