Saturday, July 13, 2013

Let's try this again...

You'll have to forgive me for yesterday's picture fiasco. For some odd reason, the nag screen wasn't working like it should and my picture was like Margaret Mitchell's novel -- Gone With the Wind. Made me very sad, really. As I said, not many appreciate a good nude and I will not cast aspersions on them for that. I have a limit, myself. So, Google's decision wasn't a wrong one. But still, there are those of us that do love those nudes.

However, the nag screen is up and running. Everyone is warned in advance that this is an adult site and the male or female nude will be featured. Not to mention my short literary interludes. I mean, you do like those, yes?

So, let's try again -- and if this one gets blocked, I can take a hint. Just not full on frontal nudity. We shall see. But I simply must share these, from my private stock, if you will. I hope you love the dark chocolate as much as I do.


Mmm, yummy dark chocolaty goodness.


With Love, 
Siobhan





1 comment:

  1. Ooh...bet he would melt in your mouth.... (and perhaps in your hand...hehe)

    ReplyDelete