Sunday, July 28, 2013

Mist on the Glass

I should probably title these a bit more provocatively but I'm one of those people who actually love the artistic side of nudity. I've never been a fan of these pictures that are so easily found on the internet, of men and women in blatant display, fondling their genitals as if the experience was nothing more than a meat market.

I prefer mine with a bit more grace and beauty. You see, the human body is a canvas on which we paint our love making in colors of pleasure and sensuality. Where some see an excuse for self-abuse, I see possibilities of erotic indulgence and hedonistic desire. I envision ways to worship this body, please the soul within. I think what kind of toys could I use that would make that proud cock rise to greet me and then crow with manly pride. Shall I cover his nipples, his belly in chocolate or whipped cream or both, then lick it all off? Would that please him? I want to use all of my senses with this bold lover -- see his beauty, run my hands over every inch of his skin, hear him moan in pleasure, smell the musky scent of his manhood, savor the taste of his skin and his shaft.


Oh that gorgeous backside is where I would start. The thing I find most fascinating is the reflection in the mist on the glass. I swear, if you look close enough, you can find a sexual heaven.


With love,
Siobhan



No comments:

Post a Comment