Friday, July 19, 2013

Mailing Lists and David Johnson

You know my love of the nude. And I seem to have amassed a rather substantial collection of full frontal of both male and female. My Special Reserve section, if you will. Well, I certainly don't want to cause issue with Google, but I really would like to share them with you. One a month, I think. And I might even slip one of Sean in there. He's got a beautiful body and he -- like "Rick" Rickman -- is not shy about showing it off. He's walking through the house right now in his beautiful skin suit. Prrrrrr...but I digress.

I think a newsletter is in order. Monthly, with any news of things. And a full frontal nude. Interested? There is a link over to the side, there. Feel free to join the newsletter and I'll start sending it out in August. I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do.

In the meantime, I thought that today, I'd like to share a vision that reminds me most of David Johnson, from His Man Friday**. I always see David as having grown up a bit sheltered, making him just the slightest bit naive about all matters sexual. I intend to pursue that side of him in coming installments of His Man.... Oh I like that, the His Man series. Oh yes, that would be most yummy. My friend Tony says he would love to find out more about David. And Rick. I like that too.

For now, here's David:


Wouldn't you just love to crawl in bed with that gorgeous hunk of manliness? And teach him the ways of the sexual world? Education can be a wonderful thing, don't you think?


With love,
Siobhan

His Man Friday by Siobhan MacKenzie is available through Amazon's Kindle Bookstore for $.99, and comes with two chapter excerpts from Siobhan's next releases.








No comments:

Post a Comment