Saturday, July 6, 2013

Wet and Wild, Rain and Romance....

It's a rainy Saturday and I'm working on my next short, hopefully to have it published within the week -- after the editor has his wicked way with the story. It'll be my first piece out in the real world. Sean is serving as inspiration today -- and I do so love his inspiration. Lying about the house in nothing but his skin and a dazzling smile. Of course that divine erection does tend to distract me. Well, he can have his later. For now...

How about a little inspiration for you today? Would you like that? Maybe you can supply the story for this one. A rainy day and this handsome gentleman; what do you have in mind?


Does it inspire you? What will you write about this body? This man? I'd love to read it when you're done.


With love, 
Siobhan


No comments:

Post a Comment