Tuesday, July 30, 2013

More Rick and Dave -- and....

I know, my darlings, I totally disappeared yesterday. And for that, I apologize. In all of the brief history of this blog, I've never ever missed a day and here I missed my first. I promise it, it was for a very good reason. I was finishing up His Man Saturday in its infancy and just missed my deadline.

But on an up note, I am so pleased with His Man Saturday. I finished the story last night after a whirlwind of writing over the weekend. No, I didn't apply 11K+ words in one sitting. Not this time. I had to spread it out over three days because of the needs of family. But I came close.

His Man Saturday is the sequel to His Man Friday and picks up with Dave about to celebrate his third anniversary as Rick's Personal Attache and sometime lover. Dave is at a critical crossroad in his life with girlfriend Elyssa wanting to take the next step in their relationship and Rick giving him a company to command. How Dave deals with all of this in his own naive, insecure way is a step in his personal growth.

Dave is particularly vulnerable right now and I chose this picture to be the embodiment of that vulnerability. I find that no man is sexier than when he allows us to see that aspect of himself, don't you?

He certainly is showing off his vulnerable side. Makes me want to jump in that bed with him, take care of something else a bit more vulnerable right now.


With love,
Siobhan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment