Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hot hot hot!

Oh yes it is. It's a true sauna out there. The rain from last night has joined with the day's sunshine and heat and turned into a steamy, sultry day. The sweat has beaded on my skin, making my clothing stick in a rather diaphanous layer. It was almost worth going naked. I wish I could have. I wish I could have stayed home with the Beautiful Boy. He had today off from his job. And if I know him, he was lounging around in the nude, watching his soap operas and playing with the cat. He's so silly that way.

Actually, he just watches them to make fun of the characters. His favorite is "The Young and the Restless", or as he's calling it these days, "The Hung and the Bustless." According to him, it's the gayest show around. He says there are more beautiful men and very few beautiful women. I do have him spoiled, don't I?

I found this picture recently. It truly does remind me of my Beautiful Boy. Let me share it with you....


Another Michael Stokes photo, the model's name is Brad Greiner. His body does remind me of my Beautiful Boy's. Where's that whipped cream?


With love, 
Siobhan

 


No comments:

Post a Comment