Monday, July 22, 2013

Always the bad girl

It was a long day and I am so late posting this picture today. I apologize for that but I had a new person join us at the day job and training was a must. I promise to be on time tomorrow.

My beautiful boy and I were in bed this morning, snuggling before we had to get up to get ready for the day job. As he nuzzled on my shoulder, he told me I'm his bad girl -- he loves when I'm being bad. Those wicked moments of doing something totally inappropriate for the time and place. Standing in line as he's behind me and taking that moment to caress his manhood in a meaningful, but gentle squeeze. In the grocery store, choosing what to eat for dinner, and making sure that my breasts are pressed against his back or my hips against his amazing arse.

Or my particular favorite, as we were in the library and he was asking me about a particular book. He was standing with one arm propped on a shelf, one knee bent with the foot on tiptoe. I am truly a bad girl, I got closer and made sure that my womanly virtue was pressed against his knee. God, I almost could have pleasured myself then and there.

Oh yes, I am a bad girl. My beautiful boy says I must be working my guardian angel overtime. But then again, with a guardian angel like this, who wouldn't....


As the glorious Mae West always said, "When I'm good, I'm very good. When I'm bad, I'm better."


With love,
Siobhan


No comments:

Post a Comment