Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Boys Gone Bad!

My Beautiful Boy laughed at yesterday's post. Told me that I was his favorite and only Bad Girl. That's what he calls me, you understand -- his Bad Girl. And he's my Beautiful Boy. That sort of makes one think he's a lot younger than I am, but he's really not. There's only a four year age gap between us and yes, I am slightly older than he is. I could call him my Beautiful Man, I suppose, but Beautiful Boy just flows from my tongue. So, he's my Beautiful Boy.

And oh yes, he is beautiful. Greek God looks and form, he stands 6' 3" with those long muscular legs, slim hips, broad chest...and well, he won't mind my saying this -- a lovely 7 inches from "pubes to tip" as Dave says in His Man Friday. He's got one of those cocks that you only see on truly beautiful men -- perfectly pink, soft skinned, and yes, he wears his "sweater" proudly as an uncut man. My Beautiful Boy wears his hair long and curly to the shoulders -- and I love to run my fingers through those curls. He does that to please me, as I wear my hair as long as possible to please him.

He's just as bad as I am. And I let him know that on occasion. Which is why he was laughing at yesterday's post. He said that sometimes, I made him feel like Kevin Bacon in Animal House. At which point, he turned around, bared that beautiful round and firm arse, and said, "Thank you, Mistress, may I have another."


Of course I gave it to him. Wouldn't you?


With love, 
Siobhan


No comments:

Post a Comment