Sunday, July 7, 2013

Come, come now!

My goodness, I didn't know I had it in me. I sat yesterday and finished an entire short in a day. Just under 11K words, in one sitting. And it must be known that I was exhausted by the time I'd typed out The End. And so ready for my man too. I gave him an evening of pleasure...and he gave me the hard way to go.

So, His Man Friday is off to the alpha readers, to make sure the story flows and that I got the naughty bits right. I can't wait for you to read it.

His Man Friday tells the story of David Johnson, who manages to luck into a dream job -- working as personal administrative assistant to a multi-billionaire mogul, J. R. Rickman ("call me Rick"). Rick has only one real qualification for the job, that David loves to be adventurous. And when you work for Rick, the adventures are hot and steamy. David decides that being His Man Friday definitely has its perks.




Interested? Good, it'll be out very soon. And while you wait for the written word, how about a taste of what's to come in a picture. Not the real cover, but still...

Enjoy!


**A quick edit -- my Graphic Goddess finished the third draft of what will be the cover. Special thanks to Mary Fae Alene for a brilliant cover. I'll be posting the publication information on my page for Short Fiction Singles and Collections.





With love, 
Siobhan

2 comments: