Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Are you watching me?

So hot! Such a hot summer day, with the sweat running down my skin and making each tiny hair lay against it. So hot, that I feel the rivulets between my breasts and I want your mouth licking it away so that your breath makes it all cool again. So hot that the place between my thighs pulses with each beat of my heart and I crave your touch there.

So hot! Too hot!

And I think the water will sooth my parched soul, so I make my way out to the river, out back where no one lives and only I know about the pool. That quiet still pool that is cold even in the unbearable heat. As I walk, I am pulling the tee shirt up from my waist, the cotton burnishing my nipples in a very pleasant way. The material is slightly rough as I slide it over my ribs, my breasts, and then my head. I leave it on the ground, forgotten in my rush to be wet and cool.

Ah, the water is so inviting. I step out of the sandals, step out of my jeans, step out of my underwear. The water reflects the trees that ring the small lake and I think I am alone now. The heat is all I wear and I step slowly into the water, feeling it come up over my ankles, my knees, my thighs. It is cool, it is so cool on my body and everything is hard now in joy of the relief.

I splash the water over me, taking the time to touch places that awaken a need in me. I pinch my nipples, making them hard to my touch and think of your mouth on them. I close my eyes and feel your lips taking them in and suckling them, your hands caressing them as if you can never have enough of them. I want you to cherish them and I take them as if my hands were yours. I find myself getting hotter, not cooler.

I want more and I lay back in the water now, one hand cupping that part of me that you have kissed so deeply before. The touch of your fingers going deep, rubbing against that place inside of me that makes me even hotter. I put my fingers in there, pretending they are yours. Pretending that they are your shaft penetrating deep within. I try to match that pounding of our hearts, that thrusting of your manhood. The heat without doesn't touch me like the heat within.

I bring myself to the brink and fall over willingly. I gasp as the release grips my body in pleasant shudders, the glow filling me with light. The endless waves of pleasure that radiate from my loins until I am nothing but sensation. All I can do is float and be one with the water, the water flowing between my thighs and over my breasts.

Then, I open my eyes again and I see you on the shore. You've been watching me; I can tell by the hungry look in your eyes. I hold my hand out to you. Come to me, I whisper.

Perhaps now, I'll watch you.


(c) Siobhan MacKenzie 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment