Sunday, July 21, 2013

For you handsome men -- it's Sexy Sunday

Do you want me? Do you?

I want to make love with you. I want to feel your hands touching me...oh, everywhere. You always know how to touch me, feel me. You hold my breasts as if they were fragile eggs, the way your thumbs caress my nipples. They always rise to the feel of hands. You brush your fingertips over my belly, making those little bumps rise up as my flesh pebbles. Oh God, that makes me shiver inside. The way you part my legs, the way those fingers make me wet down there. Your fingers pressing against that part of me that throbs when I see you. Your fingers slipping inside of my most vulnerable place, in and out and in and out. You stroke me there, stroke the inside of me and God, it makes me slick on your hands and on my sheets.

Your mouth tastes me then. You lick that wetness, that sweetness, and tell me that it's the honey of your dreams. You don't know how much it turns me on to see you suck each finger, holding it in your mouth as you taste the salty sweet from my body.

And then you fill me with the hardness from your loins, fill me full of you. Sometimes I ride you from the top, sliding down on your shaft until our hips meet. We ride, you and I, hard and faster until we're both galloping in the fields. You are so hard, so very hard. And you fill me in that pleasing way that makes my insides turn to water and when my pleasure comes, I spill over your loins like rain.

Or you fill me from behind as I get on my knees to worship your body. You come behind me and fill me, pressing your hips against my cheeks. You put your hands on my hips to steady them and I cry out in my pleasure as you ebb and flow within me. Now, it's your cream that fills my vessel and then pours down my thighs, white and milky sweet. I love to dip my finger in it and suck that salty goodness into my mouth.

I've been waiting for you. Do you want me? I'm yours.


With love, 
Siobhan


No comments:

Post a Comment