Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Dedicated to the Graphic Goddess' Libido

My poor sweet Graphic Goddess has been ill with tummy troubles the last day or two -- poor sweet dear -- so while she's recuperating, I thought I'd give her (and of course, you) a little eye candy to help her feel better. After all, a handsome man always makes me feel better and isn't that what they're good for? She asked with a smile....

You know me, I love my men. So very much. And I do love to share the ones I find.

The brand is Davidoff Cigars and this used to be one of their products. Don't really know what it was for but the ad worked for me. For you, my sweet Mary Fae! Feel better, dear Goddess Mine.


With Love,
Siobhan

















2 comments:

  1. Ooh...Davidoff Cool Water for Men (the women's fragrance is just as nice- heady, sensual...) I'd take him and his cool water.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that what that is. The link on the picture doesn't work any longer. Well, now I know. Thanks, Taryn. ;-)

    And -- makes two of us. Maybe we three could cool off together?

    ReplyDelete