Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thor's Day!

My Beautiful Boy made me sit down this week to watch a few movies that are his favorites. What can I say, he spoils me when I want something. It's the least I can do to indulge him with his fancies. So, we started with Captain America, Iron Man, and moved to Thor.

You know, when I mentioned my favorite attributes in yesterday's blog, I mentioned how a smile lights up a man's eyes, and how attracted I was to that. I probably should have just left it at the smile. You know the kind of smile I mean -- the one that lights up the man from within and gives him this effervescence and indescribable glow. The kind of smile that speaks sexuality and sensuality from a distance and turns my insides to a quivering mass of jelly. I see one of those smiles and I'm immediately on my back, sans apparel, and crooking my finger to the wearer of that smile.

Tom Hiddleston has that smile. I found myself so attracted to his Loki that before the movie was done, I had Beautiful Boy on his back and had my way with him.


With a smile like that, he can call me a "mewling quim" any time he likes. And I'll probably thank him for it!

With love,
Siobhan



No comments:

Post a Comment