Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tell me what the boys in the back room will have...

** Don't forget the contest is still ongoing. Tomorrow night, at midnight, will be the end and I'll be picking my winners this weekend.**

Nothing like a sensuous nude to perk up an otherwise dull day...don't you think? The exquisite lines of the body, the curves of the hip and buttock and breast. The vision of the soul peering from the eyes. You fall in love, feel an insatiable lust, or just the yearning to touch and caress.

I think what strikes me most about this lovely young lass is that she seems to be her own, with a marked lack of surgical or chemical enhancement. That to me is the most beautiful. I remember the movie Calendar Girls, where the older women of Devonshire (England) did a nude calendar to raise money for cancer awareness. The body in all of its glorious beauty, the way the Creator made it, is the most sensual being that ever existed. Thus proving that enhancements don't make you sexy; knowing your own worth and beauty make you sexy. Something I learn daily from my Beautiful Boy.


The model's name is Jenna Lea Deforke. For you, my handsome lads -- who are also beautiful in your own way and give me daily cause to worship you.

With love, 
Siobhan


No comments:

Post a Comment