Thursday, August 15, 2013

His Man Saturday - An Excerpt and a Picture

Now that His Man Saturday is available for ordering through Amazon, I thought I'd share a short excerpt with you. I need to reuse one of those pictures I posted, if that's all right. Something tells me that you won't mind seeing the beauty of these two men together. It always helps to have a little picture to use as inspiration to go with the prose.

From His Man Saturday -- 



  “Three years you’ve stayed with me. Three wonderful years.”

  He’d whispered it so softly that it was barely louder than the trees as they chattered around us. I breathed in the air and smelled the fragrance of coconut. I smiled again and waited for him to come to me.

  “Three years. You never left. Knowing everything about me. Every place I took you.”

  He reached around to unbutton the front of my Bermuda shorts and they fell around my ankles. I wore nothing underneath them. I’d been hoping. He took firm hold of my cock, working the thick balm into the flesh and making it rigid with my need. I closed my eyes and let him have his way with my body.

  “God, you’re beautiful, David.”

  I turned my head to whisper over my shoulder. “And you are my Michelangelo, my lover. Mold me; create me.”

  He parted my legs, pushing me to bend a little further. “Pleasure yourself. Go on, I want to watch you.”

  I took over with my cock, stroking myself with a practiced hand. He’d taught me how to squeeze at the top to make the blood flow, squeeze at the bottom to hold on to my erection. I leaned against the rock wall with one hand while working the fat into my shaft. God, it felt good. My own hand creating the delicious friction, warm and tingling through my body. I wanted him inside of me too. I wanted that joining of our flesh.

  He was on his knees, licking the place around my tight hole, nibbling the sensitive skin. He buried his face between my cheeks, taking his time and making me crazy. He inserted his fingers, four of them this time, going deep inside to explore. I was so close to shooting into the ground below me and I squeezed hard – just as he’d done that first time – hard enough to make my eyes water.

  “Rick…please, God, please.”

  He was already hard, the coconut balm worked into his own cock, and he slipped between my lower cheeks easily and to the hips. I moaned in pleasure as he worked his dick deep inside, finding that place that vibrated with the abrasion of his thrusting. He grasped my hips, surging inside, plunging hard inside. I heard him breathing hard as he fucked me until I shook from top to bottom. I whispered his name, urged him on. Told him when to go faster, when to go harder. Told him when I was so close that I was about to explode. Told him to release inside so that I could feel him slick between my cheeks. Told him when I was coming hard and fast as the spunk spurted out like blood from an artery. Felt him stiffen against my back, then go limp as his cheek pressed against my shoulder and his breath came hot over me.

  We stood that way, on wobbly knees, for a long time, afraid to move because we both would tumble to the dirt if we did. I held that wall so hard that my arms were starting to shake but I didn’t want him to pull away. I wanted him there. It felt right, felt natural. God, he felt so good there. Like he belonged there.

  I thought back to our first time, in the sex mall outside of Taipei. Man, I’d come close to losing my shit in that place, embarrassing both of us. He’d been patient with me, taking us to our own sauna. I remember when he’d first approached me, how he’d been so calm. I’d have flattened him if he hadn’t been. Instead, his being calm kept me that way. Made me curious about what he wanted to show me.

  Then, when he asked me, “can a woman do this to give you pleasure?” I didn’t know how right he was, that only another man could hold my cock like that. Only another man could stroke it that way, the right way to get it stiff and to make it feel so good. Only another man knew the right way to take it in his mouth and suck it. And then, when he took me, only a man could ever know that place inside and rub it in just the right way to make my body glow. To make that orgasm turn me inside out. Only a man.

  Only this man.

  He pulled out slowly but completely. I felt the separation inside and it hurt. But he pressed against my back, kissing my neck and holding me close. His cock was soft now, fitting against my arse. I leaned against him, resting my head against his shoulder.

  “God, Rick.”

  Now I need a little release. I may have to take the rest of the day off "sick" (insert fake cough) and go visit my Beautiful Boy, who's home on a much needed day off.

Don't forget the contest that starts tomorrow. You can enter here through this blog or through my Facebook Page and look for the giveaway tab.

With love,
Siobhan

 PS -- His Man Friday and His Man Saturday are available through Amazon's Kindle Store. Get your copy today.




No comments:

Post a Comment