Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Rumpled and fluffed

Well, the calf muscle is a little better but has a bad tendency to stiffen up if I'm not walking for prolonged periods of time. So, my Beautiful Boy has been putting the heating pad to it. And I have it bound nicely. Of course, the only thing I can really do is keep off of it. I promise, I'm doing just as ordered.

Which gives me much free time to go searching for more beautiful men. And getting the final rewrite done on His Man Saturday. I am so very pleased with this one, it's turned out much better than the first. I'm going over it in what's called a "line edit" -- reading line by line and working out what could be worded better or more clearly, what could be taken out to tighten things up, what needs a little more embellishment. Overall, the story is divine and I can't wait for you to read it. I know you'll love it too.

In the meantime, His Man Friday is still up there. And I found this wonderful picture that was so Dave that it took me quite by surprise. My beautiful Dave; I could see him like this....


Poor dear lad, I think someone wore him out but good. Rather redefines the phrase, "rode hard and put away wet", doesn't it.


With love,
Siobhan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment