Monday, August 19, 2013

More Rick and Dave Coming

I've been procrastinating a bit on the next installment of the His Man... series -- mostly because this one is going to take a little more plotting and planning. I have to introduce a new character, dispatch an established one, and see what I can do to shake Rick and Dave up a little. And that requires a bit more thought into how things will happen as the story progresses. But I can promise you this -- a major milestone will enter their relationship, something that hasn't happened before. And will in this story. In typical fashion for these two, it will add a new dimension to things.

So, what will you have today, to bring your fantasies to the boiling point? Hmm? Will you have something more vanilla? Will you allow me to give a taste of things to come? I love a little foreshadowing -- it'll give you something to ponder.


Oh yes, a taste of things to come... But, how? And where? And, more importantly -- when? I'll leave that for you to think on.

With love, 
Siobhan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment