Monday, August 5, 2013

For the lads, part 2

Idiot me stepped wrong this morning and I'm sitting here with my leg propped up with an ace bandage wrapped around my calf. It would seem that once again I've torn the muscle. I hate this. It's immobilizing and debilitating. The only good part is that Beautiful Boy said I'm to stay home today and baby my leg -- and then, he'll be home soon to bring me lunch. Tonight, he'll be cooking my favorite supper. 

Oh I do love him so. 

To show my appreciation -- and in remembering that I do have a male readership -- I thought I'd post something for you lads today. It's quite hard to find the right picture with so many vulgar ones out there, but I think I succeeded quite nicely with this one. 


I may have to model this look for my Beautiful Boy later. Sans the bandage on my leg, of course. 

With love,
Siobhan


No comments:

Post a Comment