Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sexy Sunday

I still have a bit of research to do for His Man Sunday, just to make sure I have all of my duckies in a row. Then I can start writing. I must have my details correct, you know.

In the meantime, I've come to you -- my faithful readers -- for help. I do hope you can help me. I am in need of a name for my new character. A lady lawyer, very intelligent and well versed in Constitutional law. She'll be a bit older than than Dave and Rick, and feisty. She's packing some curves, too -- not a skinny lass, our lady lawyer. And I have plans for her in His Man Monday. So, we'll be with us for at least two stories.

What can you come up with? I can't wait to hear. Put your suggestions in the comments and I'll put them all together and let you vote on the one you like the best.

In the meantime, how about a sexy lawyer of our dreams?


She's not as curvy as our lass will be but she's certainly got that lovely set of globes in the front. My Beautiful Boy is giving her the eye right now. Should I be jealous? 

With love,
Siobhan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment