Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Rick and Dave -- Part 3

Ah yes, my loves, I have a release date for His Man Saturday. My publisher sent me the final layout of the ebook and I got to approve the cover -- looks like Friday is the big day! So, for those of you following along with Rick and Dave, you'll get more story this week.Come back here on Friday and I'll send you the link to purchase your copy!

Busy getting Wilde Mountain Time ready to go, too. I am so excited about that. Not erotica, per se, but certainly romance.

In the meantime, I want to celebrate the erotic romance that is Rick and Dave. I found this picture and it very much reminded me of the two friends who are some time lovers. Makes me wonder what more is in store for them.


There's something so romantic about this pose. The glorious exploration of each others' bodies, the touches that say so much. Very much a Rick and Dave pose, don't you think?

In the meantime, His Man Friday is available through Amazon's Kindle store. And His Man Saturday will be available on Friday! And more to come.

With love,
Siobhan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment