Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Breathing is good...

Between the day job sucking my soul away, my Beautiful Boy needing his time when I come home, and the Cat deciding that her rightful place is in front of the lap top (and forcing me to type around her), I'm finding that there are not enough hours in the day. I'm beginning to frazzle a little around the edges.

I did manage to do my homework, to get ready for His Man Sunday and have decided that the plot idea I had -- of leveling a charge of domestic terrorism against Rick -- isn't going to work. It would be too involved for the intended villain to set up and just too difficult to pull off. So, I've decided to go back to my original idea, which will work far better and will get my poor Rick in a very bad way...thanks to this very naughty person. I'll be writing this weekend!

And with that, I think I shall head off to that wonderful bed and see how fares the Beautiful Boy. Mind you, before I do, I must leave you with this to urge you to your own dreamland...


May your dreams be as sweet as mine will be tonight.

 With love,
Siobhan 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment