Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Writing sexy ... sexy writing!

I've been writing some lovely sex scenes between my characters -- and loving every second of it. You know, I never thought I could be good at writing about love making. I always considered my other writing to be my "serious" work -- historical fiction, fantasy, thrillers. I've never published any of it, but I considered it to be my "serious" writing.

Then, I realized that I'd been writing sex into each of them. The melding of two people in the act of making love draws them together like nothing else can. The feelings they experience, the touch of one another, them joining of their bodies into one flesh -- and I discovered that I'm really good at it. Writing about the sex, I mean. I take my wants, my desires, my experiences and share them through my writing.


Do you enjoy reading it as well?

With love,
Siobhan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment