Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Another Thor's Day

My poor Beautiful Boy is now sick with the flu and I've been nursing him back to health. I feel like such an evil person -- he has never looked more beautiful than in his poor state. The fevered glow of his skin and the vulnerable state appeal to that sexy beast inside of me. I not only want to heal his illness, I want to fuck it out of him. What is wrong with me?

I found another picture of the divine actor, Tom Hiddleston. It looks as if done very early on in his career. And since it's Thor's Day again -- what, you didn't know that Thursday was actually named for the Norse God, Thor? -- I thought it only right to post another Loki picture.

Tell me that man is not heartbreakingly beautiful! I dare you!

With love,
Siobhan

No comments:

Post a Comment