Friday, September 20, 2013

Naughty, Naughty

I remember hearing this song once -- Naughty, Naughty by a singer named John Parr (same guy who did the theme song for the movie St. Elmo's Fire). Great song, encouraging his lady to get very naughty, "loud and bawdy." Oh yeah, I could definitely be a "girl like that." Couldn't you?

The idea of making love with the Beautiful Boy is enough these days to make want to get very naughty with him. I have a lovely assortment of lacy bras, panties, camisoles. I wear them constantly because he loves to be creative in many places. For us, making love is never restricted to the bedroom -- or our home, for that matter.

My Beautiful Boy also dresses to suit my mood -- he favors a thong or g-string under his trousers or jeans. Easy to peel off his gorgeous hips. This isn't him, by the way. But he does wear his hair that long -- it's auburn with blond streaks in it. And when he wears it down, he knows I cannot resist him.

We take opportunities to make love in wonderful places. In the woods, in the car, in hotels and motels, in the occasional restaurant restroom. Yes, we have, I swear it.

I love being naughty for him...and with him. I hope that will always be for both of us.

And you? Where is the most naughty place that you have made love?


With love,
Siobhan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment