Monday, September 2, 2013

4 Stars for HMF and HMS!

Wow, I am so pleased. Solid four star ratings for both His Man Friday and His Man Saturday. Jane from the Erotica Book Club wrote:

His Man Friday:

I really surprised myself by how much I enjoyed it. I also thought it was well written and with really hot sex.

It was just a little short to get to know the characters at great depth but this is only part 1 in the series so as it goes on I will look forward to getting to know Dave a lot more.

It is also in a male POV which I found to be a refreshing change.

His Man Saturday:

This is also a short erotic story with really hot sex, also m/m. I found myself looking forward to reading about the sex scenes.

I feel that I am slowly getting to know the characters and will continue to look forward to reading more about them.

Another good read, the hot sex scenes are making me really enjoy reading it and that its still in Dave's POV.


I am very happy about these. Time for a new story...and a new picture to celebrate:


Another scene in the sauna, I think. Maybe? What do you think? What would you like to see?

With love,
Siobhan

No comments:

Post a Comment