Sunday, September 29, 2013

I'm Waiting...I'm Coming



 
I'm waiting, he says to me. I'm waiting for you. I wait with a fire so hot that my blood is burning inside of me. I wait with a thirst so strong that no amount of water or wine can ever quench it. I wait with a hunger that can never be satiated as I picture you lying with me and know that I can never have enough of you. I'm waiting to touch you, kiss you, come into you. I am waiting. Come to me, come to me now.



I am coming, I answer back. I feel your need and hold the anticipation of your scent, your taste, and your need. I am coming to you with the desperation of one who craves you the way the flower must have the sunlight to survive. I am coming to you with the need of you so strong that your absence leaves me could and empty inside. I am coming because to be without you means to give up that part of myself that cannot exist without you. I am coming. I am coming now.





How would you answer?

With love,
Siobhan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment