Monday, September 16, 2013

Rainy Days and Mondays

There's just something about a Monday when it rains that brings on the melancholy. Sitting back with a cup of hot tea, watching the feline saunter across the floor, I prop my feet up and let my mind turn towards things far more prurient than the weather. I watch the Beautiful Boy saunter as well -- in his divine skin suit -- as he gets ready for his day job. Such a waste to put clothing on that gorgeous frame. So well built, the sight of him makes my heart ache sometimes -- and my fingers twitching to touch every inch of him. I suppose I shall have to content myself with writing that scene between Rick and Dave.

Not that I need it, really, but I think some inspiration would be nice....

Wonder if he needs a towel....

With love,
Siobhan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment