Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Val's last name!

Oh my goodness, how could I forget?? Where was my head? Busy writing and basking in the glory of the Indie Romance Convention.

And so, without further ado....

Lady lawyer Val now has a last name. By a very small margin, I might add.

And the winner is....

Say hello to Valerie Spencer, legal consultant and representation for J. R. Rickman Enterprises and for Rick himself. 

Congrats to Fran Swartz for suggesting it and for being the lucky winner when I pulled up the names. And to Erin Faulkner McCain for suggesting the name Val. Both of you will be getting the existing stories and then will automatically receive the new stories as they are published. 

Thank you all! And a new contest coming soon! :-)

With love, 
Siobhan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment