Wednesday, October 16, 2013

These Dreams Go On When I Close My Eyes....

Do you have fantasies that you play out when you make love? The Beautiful Boy and I do. We have many that we play out and enjoy.

My favorite is the scene from the Sylvia Kristal version of Lady Chatterly's Lover. In the movie, Lady Chatterly is off for a walk and comes across the grounds keeper, Oliver Melors, bathing outside of his small cottage. He takes meticulous care to soap every part of him -- especially between his thighs -- and she watches him, spellbound. It's a very powerful scene, made even more erotic by the fact that the actor playing Melors (Nicholas Clay) is completely nude and not shy about showing his "wee manny". Obviously, the Beautiful Boy and I do NOT do this out of doors, but we do have a spacious shower in our home. I keep hoping that, one day, we can actually play this out in our backyard...at night, when the neighbors are asleep. Maybe...

Beautiful Boy has his favorite too. He's an auto mechanic, working on my car. It's a hot and sweaty day and the coveralls are just driving him insane, scratching at his tender bits. They're making him sweat even harder and that makes it hard to hold on to the tools. So, he sheds the coveralls to work au naturale, to get the work done. He has a deadline that he won't make. Because I arrive to find out what's taking so long with my car.


I was so hoping to be able to drive it home. Whatever shall I do now?

With love,
Siobhan


No comments:

Post a Comment