Sunday, October 27, 2013

Meet Valerie Spenser Esquire -- the Lady Lawyer

I thought, perhaps, another snippet from His Man Sunday, this time featuring a bit with the lovely lady lawyer, Val Spenser. I really like her -- she's smart, funny, and the lady is sexy as hell. I think you'll like her too.

Here's a bit from the first time we (and Dave) meet Val. Enjoy!


   She tapped the legal pad with her pencil. “In the meantime, I’m going to find a judge that will grant me these motions.” She pointed to each hand written line as she went over the list. “I’m going to file a discovery motion to have copies of the fingerprint analysis and a copy of the 9-1-1 call to be sent to me post haste. The next motion I’ll file will be for Mr. Rickman to be released on his own recognizance. Now that one might not be granted – technically, Mr. Rickman could be considered a flight risk – but I will give it my best shot. And then, I’ll be filing a motion for Mr. Rickman to be granted bail – and offering to surrender his passport just to prove he’s not going anywhere. I might even get them to place him under house arrest with one of those ankle monitors.”
   “And if the judge doesn’t grant that?” I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that none of those would be granted. Maybe I knew that Rick wouldn’t go anywhere but I could understand how a judge might not believe that.
   “Then, I’m filing a motion to have him placed in a minimum security facility. I don’t want him in the general population either.” She leaned forward again. “Has anyone ever told you that you have the most beautiful eyes? It’s like looking into a deep well of cocoa.”
   I blinked. My eyes? She’s noticing my eyes? Now? I wrinkled my brow and leaned forward to join her. It was the damnedest thing – we were supposed to be worried about Rick and here she was hitting on me.
   “Cocoa, huh? With or without whipped cream?”
   “With, of course,” she answered, licking her lips. “I think it only fair to warn you that I have a deep and abiding love for chocolate.”
   I rested my elbows on her desk, sliding closer still. “So do I, as a matter of fact. I know most men don’t, but I do.”
   She mimicked my position, resting one finger against her lips. She teased it with the tip of her tongue as she spoke, tasting something on her skin and the tasting evidently pleased her. “Would you think me terribly slutty if I said that I would love to have my way with you?”
   I felt outclassed, outmanned, and outgunned. “Not if I have my way with you first.”
   She stuck the finger into her mouth up to the first knuckle, her eyes sparkling from mirth and sexual tension. Shit, my cock was getting stiff from just watching her. It was hard to breathe again because I was picturing my dick sliding between those plump, ripe tits to emerge from the other side into her mouth so that she could suck on it at the same time.
   “Well then,” she said, removing the wet finger. “Let’s focus on getting Mr. Rickman out of that hell hole. The sooner we get him released, the sooner I’m going to take you up on that.”


*His Man Sunday is scheduled for release on November 4th through Amazon's Kindle book store. Make sure you get your copy for your Kindle, tablet, computer, or smartphone. And get all three of the stories in the His Man... series (His Man Friday and His Man Saturday)*

With love,
Siobhan

No comments:

Post a Comment