Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sun Day, Sunday

So, the Beautiful Boy and I decided that we really needed to get out of the house for a while. We took a short drive to visit the ocean today. No, I didn't take the camera with us -- we really didn't have that in mind. We just wanted to take a drive, get outside, enjoy the scenery.


I love Hampton Beach State Park. So beautiful, so peaceful there. Now, believe me when I tell you that this time of the year is not the time to try and go out in that water. It's colder than that old woman's boobs. But it never fails to arouse me in that wonderful way that making love in the water arouses many of us. 

I'm not big on getting a bit on the shore -- that sand creeps into some interesting places, no matter how many precautions you take. And it's not comfy -- especially on the inside. It's sandpaper on the lady bits, thank you. 

But making love in the waves affords an exciting time. Trying to keep your balance if the waves are too rough isn't fun, but the warm water, the waves pushing you together, pulling you apart -- helping him to go deeper inside of you in sympathy to the pounding of the waves. Go out deep enough and no one knows what you're doing, really. They see you standing close together but no one realizes that under the water, his sword is sheathed inside of your scabbard as the waves lend their rocking motion. His hands pressed against my derriere, holding me close. The salt water spraying against us. And that moment when we both explode -- sometimes together, most times apart -- is even more intense. 

Yes, I do love the ocean. Too bad it was so cold out there. Ah well, at least it kept the tourists away today. We found a stand of boulders and...um...

Use your imagination. 

With love,
Siobhan

 






No comments:

Post a Comment