Sunday, December 1, 2013

I have returned to the Land of the Lovers

November has flown by and I've had my nose buried in this new book. I started writing it as part of NaNoWriMo -- wonderful site to get you in the groove and get you writing. Worked wonderfully and this new book, No Sooner Loved, is coming along quite nicely.

I've never really been one to do this sort of thing but a friend suggested that a soundtrack would be helpful. I thought, why not. Put my favorite songs on there that would reflect the characters. So, I've put together a list and a dear friend put the list together for me on her Grooveshark account -- I must have one, I think.

If you'd like to listen, just click here. And do tell me what songs you would add. I may just add them to my own list.

I Need To Be in Love, The Carpenters
More To Love, Minnutes
High Wind Blowing, John Denver
You Know It's True, Jules Larson
Thank You, Dido
Smooth Operator, Sade
When He Shines, Sheena Easton
One in a Million, Bosson
Landslide, The Dixie Chicks
I Drove All Night, Roy Orbison (this song is added 2ce by two different artists, for a reason)
Stay the Night, Benjamin Orr
Come Down in Time, Elton John
All I Wanted, Kansas
Fearless, Cyndi Lauper
Spinning, Benjamin Orr
Breaking Up is Hard to Do, Neil Sedaka
Crying, Roy Orbison and K. D. Lang
Come Down in Time, Elton John
Here With Me, Dido
Ho, Hey, The Lumineers
Feels Like Home, Randy Newman
I Drove All Night, Cyndi Lauper
Blue Eyes, Elton John
Hard to Say I'm Sorry, Chicago
Turn Me On, Norah Jones
Mad About You, Belinda Carlisle
Break Every Rule, Tina Turner
We Belong, Pat Benatar
Spirits (Having Flown), The Bee Gees

With love,
Siobhan

No comments:

Post a Comment